Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

assalamualaikum  :)


When you try your best
but you don’t succeed
When you get what you want
but not what you need
When you feel so tired
but you can’t sleep
When you love someone
but it goes to waste
When you lose something
you can’t replace
When the tears come streaming
down your face

Remind yourself – Allah has bigger plans for me than I have for myself !
insyaAllah

but , im still hurting , im trying to accept all of this...
of course im talking about UPU result . alhamdulillah, i got pharmacy, but i was aiming for medic...thats why i felt very upset..but im still okay.  :))
its kinda hurt when one of my friend talked about this course so much with me, please stop it ,occay !
im in pain, im trying to forget all of this, but you just remain me to remember the silly mistake that i was done...

if i was telling you that i was upset, sad and so on..so i mean it!

Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
you always can do it, amiez !
there's still have plan B .



No comments:

Post a Comment