Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

# 21

Assalamualaikum :))

This post going to have a lot of picture that i love. :)
Because every picture has a story to tell...

This picture was taken by me from my room.
I just love to see the panorama in the morning every time i woke up.

No matter where you are on your journey, that's exactly where you need to be.
 The next road is always ahead!!

I was accidentally capture this moment because the rainbow was so beautiful.
:))


This picture remind me a lot of stuff that i will never forget.
 I took  this picture on the way im going to library for study group.

Endau, Mersing. :)

I accidentally took this picture on the way back home!

The view was so nice...





that's all for now.
till then..
:)


4 comments:

  1. cantekkan langit? amiez ni mesti suke tengok langit, ade bayak gambar langit... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, cantik sangattt. amiez suka sangat tengok langit, pokok dan bintang...rasa tenang.
      indah sangat ciptaan Allah. :)

      Delete
  2. kenapa endau mersing nmpk cantik disitu? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. entahlah. amiez tak ingat nama pantai tu sebenarnya...

      Delete