Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

# 55 - move on :)

i may seem like i already forget all those memory that i treasured the most..
well, actually i'm not.

I'm just 'store' it deep inside my brain. just because its too precious.
that's why i need sometimes to recall it back. Ha ha. Just kidding.

once best friends. now, strangers with memories.
How sad!

Forgive me dear,
sometimes, its to burden for me to carried all those memory alone.

I don't want to lose anymore.
I'm to coward to move on.
I'm too scared to believe anyone.


whenever u need me, just give me a call.
i will be there like 3,2,1.

I admit. things changed. so do I.
and...
I admit that I really miss how things used to be. 
but, everything changed.

I need to move on.

yeah, move on!

sounds easy, but it is not.

strong.
don't look back! you're not going that way!


Some people are going to leave.
but that's not the end of your story.
That's the end of their part in your story.






2 comments:

  1. yeay i used to have some! used to be friends, but ending up of being strangers to each other. never regret about it, maybe there's silver lining. just enjoy the memories that we had with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqyp5OXnzXY

    Bila kucing engkau sayang tersesat di jalanan
    Pasti ia akan mencari jalan pulang
    Jika sahabat sejati meninggalkan dirimu
    Untuk apa kau bersedih kerna ia pasti kembali

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete